FACTS: Groundbreaking was held in 1953. The building was completed in the fall of 1956 and dedicated in 1962 by
Elder Thorpe B. Isaacson, Assistant to the Twelve. The 'Kirkham' includes an auditorium that seats almost 1000.
In 1981, the ballroom south of the auditorium was divided into a dance studio and a 250 seat theatre-in-the-round.
Ceramics and sculpture studios, classrooms, and a band room were included in 1981. The foyer was renovated the
UPDATE: Construct work has created some 'detours' in getting to the Kirkham.