|CLASS CODE:||PE 124||CREDITS: 1||FEE: $4.00|
|DIVISION:||EDUCATION & HUMAN DEVELOPMENT|
|DEPARTMENT:||EXERCISE & SPORTS SCIENCE|
|GENERAL EDUCATION:||This course does not fulfill a General Education requirement.|
|CATALOG DESCRIPTION:||Designed to teach strategies for an advanced badminton class.|
|DESCRIPTION:||Designed to teach strategies beyond the intermediate fundamentals of badminton to a more advanced student.
|OBJECTIVES:||1. Exhibit the use of knowledge of all rules and fundamentals of badminton.
2. Bring the student to a more advanced level of play.
3. Use developed skills to teach rules and fundamentals of badminton.
4. Improve cardiovascular endurance.
|REQUIREMENTS:||1. Exhibit knowledge and skill of an advanced badminton player.
2. BYU-I clothing required.
|PREREQUISITES:||Have played the game enough to know and exhibit the ability to play advanced badminton|
|OTHER:||1. Two unexcused absences allowed.
2. four or more absences will result in automatic failure.
3. Pass/Fail grade is available with less than four absences.
4. May be repeated one time for credit.
|EFFECTIVE DATE:||August 2003|