|CLASS CODE:||PE 126||CREDITS: 1|
|DIVISION:||EDUCATION & HUMAN DEVELOPMENT|
|DEPARTMENT:||EXERCISE & SPORTS SCIENCE|
|GENERAL EDUCATION:||This course fulfills a General Education - Basic Skills requirement.|
|CATALOG DESCRIPTION:||To teach basic strategies and fundamentals of beginning archery.|
|DESCRIPTION:||This class is designed to introduce the student to the sport of archery through hands-on application of using the bow and arrow through lecture, demonstration, and practice of archery skills.|
|OBJECTIVES:||1. Learn fundamentals and elementary skills of safe archery.
2. Exhibit knowledge and skill of fundamentals, rules, and strategies of archery.
3. Learn to interact with other class members
4. Knowledge of history, rules, etiquette and courtesy
5 Develop skill that can be used for a lifetime
6. Develop skills to teach fundamentals and elementary skills of archery
7. Abide by rules and be more self-disciplined
|REQUIREMENTS:||1. Exhibit knowledge skill of basic archery|
|EFFECTIVE DATE:||January 2004|