|CLASS CODE:||CA 101||CREDITS: 0.5||FEE: $40.00|
|DIVISION:||EDUCATION & HUMAN DEVELOPMENT|
|DEPARTMENT:||HOME & FAMILY EDUCATION|
|GENERAL EDUCATION:||This course does not fulfill a General Education requirement.|
|DESCRIPTION:||Interaction with others in the Culinary Arts profession. Field trips once per semester. Required each semester.
|TAUGHT:||Winter and Fall|
|CONTENT AND TOPICS:||Guest speakers; Report on internships; Club activites; Field trips|
|GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:||1. Meet with all Culinary Arts majors.
2. Prepare for job applications and internships.
3. Be exposed to professionals in the field of Culinary Arts.
4. Participate in field trips to receive career related experiences.
5. Plan and participate in campus wide events.
6. Give input to the Culinary Arts Council.
|REQUIREMENTS:||Participation in at least one committee; Participation in field trips.|
|PREREQUISITES:||Culinary Arts Major|
|EFFECTIVE DATE:||August 2001|