Table of Contents
Navigate through BYU-Idaho magazine by choosing from the links and articles below.
The Changing Face of CampusIn addition to new degrees, expanded programs, and increased enrollment, the transition to BYU-Idaho has included an extensive transformation of the campus itself. Take a tour of the new and renovated buildings at BYU-Idaho through an in-depth photo gallery that shows how the campus has evolved over the last decade.
Developing Disciple LeadersThe central aim of a BYU-Idaho education is to prepare students to become faithful disciples of the Savior and capable leaders in their families, the Church, and the community. Listen as students describe their experiences at BYU-Idaho and explain how the university is fulfilling its purpose by helping them become disciples and leaders.
Staying Connected, Making a DifferenceShortly after BYU-Idaho was established, President Henry B. Eyring made a stirring prophecy about the university’s mission and future — including the role graduates would play as they go out into the world. Meet former BYU-Idaho students who are fulfilling President Eyring’s vision of graduates who “build the people around them and … add value wherever they serve.”
A Look Into the FutureBYU-Idaho’s first 10 years have been defined by progress and innovation. What lies ahead in the years to come? Watch as President Kim B. Clark and the senior university leadership take part in a wide-ranging roundtable discussion about the initiatives currently underway on campus and the impact they will have on BYU-Idaho’s future.
In the News
- America's top colleges for 2011
- BYU schools, Dixie, Western Governors, LDS Business cost less,
say new collegecost.ed.gov
- Unique Bible displayed at BYU-Idaho
- Pathway program bringing BYU-Idaho to the students
- BYU-Idaho to build outdoor amphiteather
- Three 5-story buildings to go up near campus
- BYU-I to offer classes to high schoolers
- KBYI 100.5, Sunny 94.3 switch frequencies
- KIFI looks back on Ricks transformation into BYU-Idaho
- BYU-Idaho alters general education
- Robert Millett delivers forum address at King James Bible Celebration
- Taylor Quad gets a facelift
- New Marriage and Family Studies degree now offered
- Fall Semester see largest enrollment to date
- Construction Update
- New program takes the "distance" out of distance learning
- Advertising team takes on JCPenney, makes history
- First phase of new beta website ready for public
- New Fitness Center opens its doors
- Students bring Rexburg know-how to Harvard Business School